Hotels near Bacvice Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Bacvice Beach
Getting excited about your holiday to Bacvice Beach? Don't head off until you've checked out these handy tips.
You'll find it in Split, 160 kilometres from the national capital, Sarajevo. You'll probably have to journey a bit further away, but it's well worth it.
With no less than 64 accommodations within minutes of Bacvice Beach, the only drama you'll have finding a place to stay is working out which one looks the best! You may want to consider checking out the Hotel Vestibul Palace, Riva Luxury Suites and Heritage Hotel Diocletian.
You'll be able to keep your money for more exciting things if you take a room at a pocket-friendly hotel. The Stipan Apartment and the Design Hostel Goli & Bosi are recommended choices. You'll locate them a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
That said, if you're after a bit of luxury and comfort, secure one of the several upmarket hotels nearby. The Hotel Marmont Heritage and the Heritage Jupiter Luxury Hotel, a kilometre and 0.8 kilometres away, come recommended.
Prior to exploring Bacvice Beach, chase down the smell of freshly ground coffee to Caffe Restaurant Vestibul. When the tummy starts to rumble, check out the menu at Hotel Vestibul Palace. Thirsty yet? Walk just a little bit further to Rodrigo for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Bacvice BeachBe courageous and check what's going on in the region:
- If you are a history enthusiast plan an excursion to Saint Duje Bell Tower.
- An important space of reflection and worship, Cathedral of Saint Domnius is well-worth checking out.
- Enjoy some people-watching or have a chat with some of the locals at Peristyle, a classic public square.
- Make your way to the fascinating premises of Papalic Palace. Ask about guided tours or just take in the opulent architecture.
- Diocletian's Palace is an esteemed palace, noted for its architectural handiwork as well as its interesting history.
Bacvice Beach is a convenient walk of 0.4 kilometres from Željeznički kolodvor Split, the nearest station. So, hop on board and leave all those driving troubles behind!
How much is a hotel room in Bacvice Beach?
Hotels in Bacvice Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.