Accommodation Near Back Beach, Vung Tau
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Back Beach
Back Beach is a terrific excuse for a holiday.
It's definitely worth travelling the 65 kilometres from Ho Chi Minh City to Vung Tau to see it.
Getting from your hotel to Back Beach won't be a challenge if you stay nearby, and you're not short on options. 37 await within 3 kilometres. Nearby ones are The Imperial Hotel (0.1 kilometres), the Palace Hotel (2 kilometres) and the Rex Hotel (3 kilometres).
You needn't spend too much. Sleep at one of the low-priced places nearby. The Phung Hoang Motel is just 0.3 kilometres away, and if that doesn't suit, the Tuan Vinh is only a kilometre away.
Spoil yourself! Take a squiz at the outstanding amenities at the Pullman Vung Tau, 0.5 kilometres away.
For a boost first thing or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab a tea at Cafe Sách Vũng tàu. You can find it fortunately close to Back Beach. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Nhà Hàng Hoa Biển - KDL Biển Đông will have what you need. And finally, have a drink at Beach Club.
Other Things to Do Near Back BeachOnce you're finishing seeing Back Beach, explore the local area:
- There aren't many places more peaceful than the beautifully designed interior of a temple. Take some time to recharge at Linh Son Co Tu.
- Aim for a birdie and try not to get stuck in the bunkers when you tee off at Golf Vung Tau.
- Lovers of art are guaranteed to be inspired by Christ of Vung Tau.
- It is recommended that tourists stop over at Tuong Dai Chua Kito Vua, a prominent local monument.
- Wander down to the water's edge and look at the boats as they cruise in and out of Express Ship Harbour.
How much is a hotel room in Back Beach?
Hotels in Back Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.