Hotels near Ashtabula Lighthouse
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Ashtabula Lighthouse
Ashtabula Lighthouse is certainly worth the trip. Don't forget to snap plenty of photos!
You'll find it in Ashtabula, 230 kilometres outside of Toronto, the state capital.
Ensure you book in advance if you're wanting to stay near Ashtabula Lighthouse, as there's only 1 accommodation option listed within 10 kilometres. You'll encounter the Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula 5 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Ashtabula LighthouseThis region has plenty more to offer:
- You'll gain an insight into the structure and history of the area's water transport system at Ashtabula Maritime Museum.
- At Walnut Beach Park, the sand and salty ocean air await. So pack yours thongs, and take off to soak in the scenery.
- Stop by Lake Shore Park and relax in this leafy haven, situated right in the heart of the city.
- Toot toot! Jump aboard at Hubbard House Underground Railroad Museum, a great stop for railroad enthusiasts.
- Finnish American Heritage Center and Museum isn't just a mundane lesson in history, but a hotspot for insights into the region's bygone days.
How much is a hotel room in Ashtabula Lighthouse?
Hotels in Ashtabula Lighthouse start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.