Hotels near Aragon Ballroom
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Aragon Ballroom
Top hotels near Aragon Ballroom
Many visitors stop by Aragon Ballroom each year.
It won't be the only attraction you're going to want to see in Chicago, a renowned city that's loved by many.
Take your pick from 13 hotels within easy commuting distance of Aragon Ballroom. The Roscoe Village Guesthouse is only 3 kilometres away. If you're unable to stay there, take a squiz at the facilities at the Best Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace Hotel or The Majestic Hotel, 3 kilometres and 3 kilometres away, respectively.
To make the most of your hard-earned dollars, book a room at a budget place. You will sleep comfortably at the Old Chicago Inn or the Inn at Lincoln Park.
If you're exploring around Aragon Ballroom and need a pick me up, head to Starbucks. When you're desperate for some food, check out the menu at Tank Noodle. After a relaxing drink? Stop by The Green Mill and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Aragon BallroomThe region has lots more going on:
- Take in the lively atmosphere as you watch a performance at Aragon Entertainment Center.
- There's nothing like live theatre! Purchase a ticket and find your seat at Riviera Theatre.
- Take in the lively atmosphere as you watch a concert at Pegasus Players.
- Applaud the cast and crew at About Face Theater, a great venue.
- Arrange a guided tour to learn something about the architecture and history of Essanay Studios.
No car, no worries. Simply journey to Aragon Ballroom on the train. Just hop off at Ravenswood, the nearest station, and then walk a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Aragon Ballroom?
Hotels in Aragon Ballroom start at AU$348 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.