Compare Antalya airport accommodation
Check hotel prices in Antalya Intl.
Cheap Antalya airport hotels
Antalya airport hotels with free airport shuttle
Antalya airport hotels with free parking
- Best Western Plus Khan HotelElmali Mah. Kazim Özalp Cad. No: 10, Antalya
The price is AU$80 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 31
- Tuvana Hotel - Special ClassTuzcular Karanlik Sok. No:18, Kaleici, Antalya, Antalya5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Acropol Beach HotelKuskavagi mah Akdeniz Bulv no. 130, Konyaalti, Konyaalti
- Adalia HotelYeşilbahçe Mah,1470 Sokak, Eski Lara Yolu, No:61, Antalya, Antalya
The price is AU$28 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
- Adalya Elite Lara Hotel - All InclusiveKemeragzi Mah. Tesisler Cad. No: 416/ 1, Aksu / Kundu, Antalya
The price is AU$156 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 1
- Akra HotelLara Yolu, Antalya, Antalya
The price is AU$117 per night from Jan 17 to Jan 185/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
Accommodation Near Antalya Intl. Airport
Let Wotif organise your Antalya International Airport (AYT) accommodations. All you'll have to do is glance out the window, admire the breathtaking landscape of Antalya - Mediterranean Coast and get ready to explore Antalya.
If you want to ditch Antalya International Airport, why not look at booking a hotel in a nearby neighbourhood? Lara is 5 kilometres away and is home to 7 listed options. Check out the Club Hotel Sera - All Inclusive or the Lara Diamond Hotel.
Whether you're travelling for business or for a holiday, it's well worth calling in to the Antalya Archeological Museum. This important attraction is just 11 kilometres away from the airport.
Now's the time! Choose your Antalya International Airport hotel and start packing!
Is there a hotel in Antalya Airport (AYT-Antalya Intl.)?
You can't stay at Antalya Airport (AYT-Antalya Intl.), but don't panic. If you consider options further afield, you'll find a great place to catch some shut-eye.
While the IC Hotels Airport and the Lara Otel might not be on the very doorstep of the terminals, they won't take long to reach either — a short drive at most. The first option offers conference facilities, Spa - Full-service health spa and an on-site bar, while the other has conference facilities, an on-site bar and 24-hour front desk.