Hotels near Anna University
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Anna University
Top hotels near Anna University
Planning on going to Anna University? From accommodations to surrounding attractions, here are some things to mull over before you set off.
Always wanted to visit Chennai? Here's your chance to find out just what it is that makes this city so great!
Keen to be close to the action? You'll find 36 hotels within a short distance of Anna University. Take a look at the facilities at the ITC Grand Chola, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Chennai (2 kilometres), the Park Hyatt Chennai (a kilometre) and the Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park (2 kilometres).
Do you want to save some cash? There are some decent reasonably-priced hotels here. Why don't you check the deals at the Green Meadows Resort and the Brownstar Boutique Hotel?
That said, the area's high-end hotels are also ready to wait on your every need. Come on, live it up a little! Try the Lemon Tree Hotel Chennai, a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, The Raintree, St. Mary's Road is 3 kilometres away.
Enjoy a coffee or tea and decide what to see next at Aavin Parlour. It's not far from Anna University. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Head straight to AR EN AR CEG Canteen for a well-deserved dinner. Built up a thirst yet? Walk just a little bit further to Bombay Cool Bar for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Anna UniversityAfter you've experienced Anna University, check what else is happening in the area:
- At Chennai Snake Park, the family can see some interesting creatures, and see for themselves the vital role of wildlife protection.
- Spend a bit of time getting geeky with the family at Tamilnadu Science and Technology Centres.
- Travellers itching to find out about the politics and people that impact upon the local community should stop by Raj Bhavan.
- Leave the city behind and head to Guindy Snake Park, a happening farm that always welcomes a pair of helping hands.
- Madhya Kailash Temple is a fountain of knowledge for visitors wishing to learn more about the core of the local religion.
Say bye-bye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Little Mount Metro Station, the closest station. It's only a kilometre from Anna University.
How much is a hotel room in Anna University?
Hotels in Anna University start at AU$24 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.