Hotels Near Anglesey Abbey
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Anglesey Abbey
Why read about Anglesey Abbey in tedious textbooks when you can experience it in real life?
You'll clap eyes on it in Cambridge, 80 kilometres from the nation's capital, London.
When you start to get hungry, visit Redwoods Restaurant Within Anglesey Abbey. At Quy Road, Lode, Cambridge, it's wandering distance from Anglesey Abbey. When the sun fades, head to Lode & District Social Club (45 Lode Road, Lode, Cambridge) for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near Anglesey AbbeyPut your walking shoes on and see what's on offer in the area surrounding Anglesey Abbey:
- Try something new and soar through the air at Virtual Aviation.
- Soak up the tranquility at Milton Country Park. You'll find ample space to go for a stroll or to just sit back and relax.
- If you're looking for an activity that's a bit different, wander around the grounds of Cambridge City Cemetery.
- Admire the beauty of Mother Nature with a walk around Cambridge University Botanic Garden.
- View the curious exhibits at Denny Abbey and Farmland Museum.
How much is a hotel room in Anglesey Abbey?
Hotels in Anglesey Abbey start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.