Hotels near Amaze'n Margaret River
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Amaze'n Margaret River
Top hotels near Amaze'n Margaret River
Ready to start planning your Amaze'n Margaret River holiday? You're sure to have a wonderful time.
It can be seen in Margaret River, approximately 240 kilometres outside of the state capital, Perth.
If you're eager to stay within the vicinity of Amaze'n Margaret River, you better be quick. The only accommodation listed within 3 kilometres is the Margaret River Holiday Cottages (3 kilometres).
To prepare for seeing the sights, pop by Watershed Premium Wines (Corner Bussell Highway and Darch Road, Margaret River).
Other Things to Do Near Amaze'n Margaret RiverAfter you're done seeing Amaze'n Margaret River, don't neglect the local region:
- If you want to put your feet up with a glass of vino, go to Watershed Premium Wines.
- Those who love our feathered friends might like to drop in and say hi to the utterly charming birds at Eagles Heritage Wildlife Centre.
- On a crisp, blue day, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park is a fantastic place to enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Gloucester Park is a great spot for taking a walk or just simply relaxing.
- Check for self-guided tours and view the displays at Bellview Shell Collection.
How much is a hotel room in Amaze'n Margaret River?
Hotels in Amaze'n Margaret River start at AU$120 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.