Hotels Near Amalfi Harbour
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Amalfi Harbour
Top hotels near Amalfi Harbour
You'll have an awesome time at Amalfi Harbour.
If you're arriving in Rome, you will still have a little more travelling to do. It's located in Amalfi, 230 kilometres from the national capital.
You'll discover a massive selection of hotels here, with no less than 35 within a kilometre of Amalfi Harbour. You might want to look into the Santa Caterina, NH Collection Grand Hotel Convento di Amalfi and Hotel Marina Riviera.
Spend your money on forming fond memories! There is a selection of reasonably priced accommodation options here. The Villa Santa Maria - Luxury Country House and the Villa Lara Hotel are recommended choices. You'll find them 2 kilometres and 0.8 kilometres away, respectively.
If you're looking to really live it up, you'll discover several upscale hotels as well. The Luna Convento and the Hotel Rufolo, 0.8 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, are recommended.
Silver Moon is the ideal spot to have a coffee or tea close to Amalfi Harbour. Conveniently located at Viale della Regione, 6, Amalfi, it's only 0.6 kilometres away. Hungry? Just 0.4 kilometres away you can get a good meal at Grand Hotel Excelsior (Via Papa Leone X, Amalfi).
Other Things to Do Near Amalfi HarbourDon't miss the opportunity to see the area around Amalfi Harbour:
- Ancient Arsenals of the Amalfi Republic is one of the area's important monuments and is the best spot to learn more about the local history.
- Take a big gulp of the salty sea air at Amalfi Beach, and let your worries blow away on the breeze.
- Spend some time at Cathedral of Amalfi to find out about the beliefs of the area's Catholic diocese.
- Make time to focus on your spiritual needs at Cloister of Paradise, an interesting religious site.
- You might get the chance to listen to the sounds of the organ and see the stained glass windows if you go on a tour of Cattedrale di Sant’Andrea.
How much is a hotel room in Amalfi Harbour?
Hotels in Amalfi Harbour start at AU$105 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.