Hotels near Al Cummins Sunset Park
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Al Cummins Sunset Park
Of the many travellers who visit Al Cummins Sunset Park each year, few leave disappointed.
It is to be found in Conneaut. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to travel 220 kilometres from the state capital, Toronto.
You'd best hurry if you'd prefer to stay relatively close to Al Cummins Sunset Park! There's just 1 hotel option listed within 10 kilometres. This is the Economy Inn And Suites Ashtabula and it's about 8 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Al Cummins Sunset ParkAppreciate all that Al Cummins Sunset Park has on offer, but remember to also explore the surrounding region:
- If you have an urge to put your feet up with a glass of wine, go to Buccia Vineyard.
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, spend some time at Markko Vineyard. Here, you're invited to sample and buy some renowned local wines.
- Meander along the river until you come to Creek Road Covered Bridge, a piece of civil engineering that has a long, rich history.
- Try not to use up all your savings at Ashtabula Towne Square.
- Go along to Lake Shore Park and relax in this leafy urban oasis, right in the heart of the city.
How much is a hotel room in Al Cummins Sunset Park?
Hotels in Al Cummins Sunset Park start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.