Hotels near Abu Bakar Mosque
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Abu Bakar Mosque
Ready to start planning your Abu Bakar Mosque holiday? You're certain to have a terrific time.
Always dreamed of seeing Kuala Lumpur? If you've got enough time, you might just be able to do both. The attraction is to be found in Kampung Padang Manggis, just 190 kilometres from the country's capital.
Hotels neighbouring Abu Bakar Mosque are few and far between. The Ancasa Royale Pekan Pahang, 2 kilometres away, is the only listed choice.
Have a hot tea at Rustic Shed (Kampung Parit Tengah, Pekan). It's just a kilometre from Abu Bakar Mosque. My Mama Nasi Kukus is a great spot to grab some food and it's just 0.8 kilometres away. Find it at 35, Jalan Tengku Arif Bendahara, Taman Merdeka, Pekan.
Other Things to Do Near Abu Bakar MosqueAs you're here, you really should see what the local area has going on:
- Sultan Abdullah Mosque is a prominent monument in the local area and a sacred site for local Muslims.
- Make your way to Galeri Pengangkutan Air to find out about the many uses of aeroplanes other than simply taking us to our perfect holiday location.
- Mariamnan Hindu Temple is a must-visit for those seeking to find out about the history of the local religion.
- With its striking design and ornate details, Istana Abu Bakar really is a sight to behold. It's a good idea to ask about tours before you head there.
- Abandon your worries for a few hours and spend some time browsing the items at Royal Pahang Polo Club.
How much is a hotel room in Abu Bakar Mosque?
Hotels in Abu Bakar Mosque start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.