Wotif.com/Sport Booking Promotion
Terms and Conditions
|Promoter||Expedia Australia Pty Limited (ABN 12 101 694 946) trading as Wotif, Level 17, No. 1 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.|
|Competition Period||9am (AEST) on 29/07/19 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 27/09/19|
|Who can enter?|
Only Australian residents who:
|Who can't enter?|
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
To receive an entry/entries into the competition, your ASF member number must be provided in the specified field when travel is booked via the Website during the Competition Period (a Booking).
A Booking can be made by any person, subject to the booking guidelines and any additional terms and conditions of the Website.
For each separate Booking made using an ASF member number, the relevant Athlete/Club will receive one entry into the draw.
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?|
There will be 5 winning Athletes/Clubs determined in respect of this competition.
There will be 1 draw conducted.
The draw will be held at 12pm (AEST) on 03/10/19 at Gadens Lawyers, Lvl 25, 600 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
The first 5 valid entries drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will be winning entries, and the relevant Athlete/Club will win a prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?|
There are 5 prizes available.
Each prize is $1,000 cash awarded to the winning Athlete/Club in the form specified by the Promoter. The prize supplier is Expedia, Inc., 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, Washington 98004 USA.
Winning Athletes/Clubs must remain registered with the ASF until the prize is awarded.
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool is $5,000.|
|How many times can I enter?||Athletes/Clubs can receive multiple entries, but they will only receive one entry per Booking. Each entry must be in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.|
|How and when will the winners be informed?|
Winners will be notified:
Winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 11/10/19 for a period of 28 days.
Prize claim date: 11.59pm (AEDT) on 03/01/20
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s amongst valid entrants. Any winner/s will be informed:
· by phone; and
within two days of determination. Winner/s will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 17/01/20 for a period of 28 days.
|Collection and use of your personal information|
If you are a winner, you and your Club must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter and ASF requires, without any compensation, including in relation to the way the prize money was spent by you/your Club. You and your Club consent to the Promoter and ASF using your names, images and indicia in any promotional or advertising activity.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Bookings must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If a Booking is cancelled or amended, the relevant entry may be altered accordingly at the Promoter's discretion (unless the Booking is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks.
3. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between Athletes/Clubs and any person with whom the winner chooses to, or chooses not to, share the prize.
5. If you or your participation are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of the entries you have received (including documentation establishing your identity and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
6. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
8. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement.
10. If publication will take place, by participating, you request that your full address not be published.
11. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
12. The Promoter (or prize supplier) is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
14. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter, the prize supplier and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
15. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter, the prize supplier and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s. Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.