Serviced Apartments in Zürich
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check prices for Apartment Hotels in Zürich
Apartment Hotels in Zürich
Short stay apartments in Zürich
Whether you're heading off on a break with mates or you're a daring solo explorer, consider an apartment in Zürich. Usually offering a kitchen, living room and separate bedrooms, they're just the thing for those who love their independence and privacy. No rigid breakfast rules. No annoying curfews. All the sweet comforts of home. Ready to holiday your own way?Popular luxury apartments in Zürich
There's a place and a time for 12-bed hostel dorms and dirt cheap digs with mattresses that could double as floor boards. But this really isn't it. Surround yourself with the finer things at a stylish Zürich apartment:
- VISIONAPARTMENTS Zurich Cramerstrasse: If serious style is what you're chasing, this option will more than meet your needs. Convenient extras such as internet access and laundry facilities aren't a bad addition either.
Seriously, taking off with the kids can be great — but it's where you set up base that really makes all the difference. Muster up your little ones and book an apartment where the words comfort and kid-friendly go hand in hand.
- Lake Side Location Bellevue: This place makes holidays with the young ones simple. How? With laundry facilities and internet access.
- Limmatquai 82: There is plenty of space for the whole family to gather here. Amenities like laundry facilities and internet access are the icing on the cake.
Do you hear that? It's the sound of business and leisure combining to create a little thing we like to call "bleisure." And you can find out what it's all about when you stay in an apartment for your work trip. Make your business visit feel more like a getaway at a homey Zürich digs:
- VISIONAPARTMENTS Zurich Wolframplatz (2 kilometres from downtown Zürich): Here you can make the most of laundry facilities and parking facilities.
- Newly Furnished Apartments in Zurich (2 kilometres from downtown Zürich): Convenient spaces in which to work, laundry facilities and internet access make this place another exceptional pick.
If you're getting away for a brief period and searching for a total escape from domestic reality, a hotel is a good option. But if you're staying longer and can't live without those homely comforts, rent an apartment. Store your groceries in the fridge. Cook your own meals. Watch TV in the living room. Nope, you won't feel homesick here.
Apartment Accommodation In Zürich
Apartment hotels in Zürich provide a getaway with all the comforts of home, down to cooking brekkie in your Batman pyjamas. Enjoy your eggs and coffee (and justice!) while catching up on Facebook, making a list of things to buy at the shop and planning to stop in for a drink at your new favourite pub. You can feel like a local in no time when your temporary homestead lets you host dinner parties and movie marathons. Travelling on your own terms gives you the freedom to be the kind of traveller you want to be, even if it means trading your current neighbours for an entirely new set a little while.
Wotif’s booking system makes is easy to find Zürich apartment accommodation at affordable prices. However, discovering the city and finding the best places to chill out, party, see bands perform, or buy a parrot is something you get to do on your own. Long or short stays can be more relaxing when you don’t feel like a guest, but a resident. Or, if you’re feeling imaginative, a mysterious billionaire who transforms into a costumed vigilante crime-fighter by night. We’re just glad to do our part in keeping the city safe.
We’ve got plenty of options to suit your style and budget for apartment accommodation in Zürich. Book with us now and feel at home.