Accommodation Near Zoomarine, Pomezia
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Zoomarine
Getting prepared for your adventure to Zoomarine? Don't head off until you've read through these helpful tips.
It's located in Pomezia, a journey of 25 kilometres from Rome.
Spend a night or two only 3 kilometres from Zoomarine at the B&B Sedici Pini, the closest option available.
If you're a spendthrift, the Joy Hotel, 7 kilometres away, will be your best bet.
When your tummy is rumbling, hustle over to almio ristorante. This restaurant is just 0.6 kilometres from Zoomarine, at Lungomare delle Sirene, 123, Torvajanica. If you're keen to check out the party scene, Restaurant La Villa Di Venere (Lungo Mare, Lungomare delle Sirene, 139, Torvaianica) is a great place to start.
Other Things to Do Near ZoomarineZoomarine is not the only reason to visit this region:
- If you get excited about all creatures, great and small, make sure you visit Zoo Marine.
- If you're into daredevil rides, you're sure to have a fun-filled day out at Cinecitta World.
- If you feel like a nice glass of red or white, visit Rutuli Vineyard. Here, you can taste and purchase some top-notch wines from the region.
- Enjoy the diversity of nature with a walk through Landriana Gardens.
- Raise a glass of delicious vino at Donnardea, cantina vigneti e giardini. Don't miss the chance to buy some for later.
How much is a hotel room in Zoomarine?
Hotels in Zoomarine start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.