Hotels near Woking Golf Club
Check hotel prices in Woking Golf Club
Grab your lucky putter and work on your swing at Woking Golf Club.
Intending to fly into Cardiff? If so, you'll still have a bit further to go. You'll find it situated in Woking, 180 kilometres from the national capital.
If you want to book a room near Woking Golf Club, you'll encounter 2 within 0.1 kilometres. Alternatively, Windsor provides a much wider variety. 19 kilometres away, there are no less than 20 options available. The Macdonald Windsor Hotel, The Christopher Hotel and Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa are all certainly worth having a look at.
If you're a thrifty traveller, the Mandolay Hotel Guildford, 8 kilometres away, ought to be your first choice.
Happy to pay a little extra cash for the whole kit and caboodle? There are a few hotels that should fit the bill. You simply can't find better than the Foxhills Club And Resort and Macdonald Berystede Hotel.
Before you check out Woking Golf Club, go after the scent of delicious coffee to Bem Coffee. For something to fill you up, grab a seat for lunch or dinner at Bellini. And finally, grab a seat at The Rowbarge to quench your thirst.
Other Things to Do Near Woking Golf ClubDon't spend the whole day at Woking Golf Club. This area has loads more to offer visitors:
- The Lightbox is a leading conference site that is certainly worth checking out.
- If you're looking for a different experience, step into Brookwood Cemetery.
- If you're attempting to keep the little tackers away from their video games, consider a visit to Pirate Island Adventure Golf.
- Experience the peaceful ambience at Shah Jehan II Mosque. It's recommended to schedule in advance if you want to see inside.
- Head to Craggy Island Climbing Centre, where you can learn the skills required to climb.
How much is a hotel room in Woking Golf Club?
Hotels in Woking Golf Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.