Accommodation Near Winter Gardens, Margate
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Winter Gardens
Ready to start organising your Winter Gardens visit?
It is located in Margate.
We are all aware of how financially-draining travelling often can get. Luckily, there's some low-price options in the area. Why don't you consider the rates at the Royal Harbour Hotel and the Durlock Lodge - B&B?
When you need a boost to get going in the morning, grab a table at Cafe G (1 High Street, Margate). You'll find it only 0.5 kilometres from Winter Gardens. Giorgios is a great spot to get a feed and fortunately it's just 0.7 kilometres away. Find it at 19 Marine Gardens, Margate.
Other Things to Do Near Winter GardensDon't leave yet! This area has heaps more on offer:
- Art enthusiasts should be sure to stop in Turner Contemporary to see the multitude of awe-inspiring pieces of art being showcased.
- Make your way to the waterfront and look at the boats as they cruise in and out of Margate Harbour Arm.
- If you're a historian, get along to Margate Museum to discover the past events that helped shape this destination.
- Spend an afternoon out at Margate Main Sands and take a deep breath of the ocean air while you bask in the sun.
- There's nothing like theatre performances! Purchase a ticket and find your seat at Theatre Royal.
Forget the car and head to Winter Gardens by train. Margate, the closest station, is a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in Winter Gardens?
Hotels in Winter Gardens start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.