Hotels near Wigan Pier
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Wigan Pier
Don't think twice about heading to Wigan Pier.
It can be visited in Wigan, which is 30 kilometres outside of the happening city of Liverpool.
Secure a room only a kilometre from Wigan Pier at the Mercure Wigan Oak Hotel, the nearest option available.
If you're on a tight budget, you can't go past the Rivington Lodge. It's just 8 kilometres away.
Visitors who want to splash out a bit ought to check out the Macdonald Kilhey Court, an elegant hotel 6 kilometres away.
Before you explore Wigan Pier, follow the fragrance of freshly ground coffee to Grand Arcade Shopping Centre, Wigan. For something more substantial, go to Premier Inn Wigan Town Centre and try out the chef's specials. And finally, Old Pear Tree is the place to be for a few cold beers.
Other Things to Do Near Wigan PierBefore you get going, check out the local area:
- Go and see Trencherfield Mill, a significant, old building. See if it's possible to explore the interior or simply admire it from the outside.
- With a range of facilities to try out, you'll get the body you want in no time at Wigan Roller Rink.
- You'll be captivated by the vivid tales of the past at Museum of Wigan Life.
- Wigan Little Theatre is the place to go for theatre performances. Buy a ticket and take your seat!
- There's heart-stopping action at Three Sisters Racing Circuit. Get ready for the checkered flag to fall!
Wigan Pier is just 0.5 kilometres from Wigan North Western, the nearest station. Ride the train and then go for a short walk. Also within walking distance is Wigan Wallgate, another handy terminal. It's 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in Wigan Pier?
Hotels in Wigan Pier start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.