Hotels near Whitstable Harbour
Take in the clean, crisp air, get some exercise and feel your worries melt away at Whitstable Harbour.
You can visit it in Whitstable.
You'll find 4 choices if you're wanting to book a hotel within an easy commute of Whitstable Harbour. You can't go past the Marine Hotel and Crescent Turner Hotel.
Happy to fork out a little extra cash for the whole kit and caboodle? There are a couple of options that'll fit the bill. See what you think of the ABode Canterbury and Canterbury Cathedral Lodge.
For an early morning hit or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab a tea at Costa Coffee. You'll find it fortunately close to Whitstable Harbour. Wander to Slow Bread for a more nourishing meal. Finally, Wheelers Oyster Bar is the place to be for a few cold ones.
Other Things to Do Near Whitstable Harbour
While you're here, get acquainted with the region near Whitstable Harbour:
- For a dose of culture, do as the locals do and flock to Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre. Don't forget to take a peek at the program so you know what great events, live performances and exhibitions are happening.
- Pack your camera, hat and sunnies, and head out to Whitstable Beach for an afternoon in the sun.
- Check the program at Playhouse Theatre Whitstable for any local theatre performances.
- There's an array of recreational pursuits on offer for the whole family at MFA Bowl Whitstable.
- Admire the significant Whitstable Castle and Gardens, which was once used to protect the lands.
Step aboard the train for a comfortable trip to Whitstable Harbour. You'll need to disembark at Whitstable, the nearest station, and from there it's only 0.7 kilometres.