Hotels near Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club
Try for the high score or simply kick back with the locals at the nineteenth hole at Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club.
We're sure it isn't going to be the only attraction you'll want to see in Whitstable.
Shrink your costs and book in at the Kipps Canterbury. This humble hotel is just 10 kilometres away.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Choose Costa Coffee. It's right near Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club. You don't need to spend hours looking for a substantial feed. Slow Bread should have what you need. If you'd like to kick back with a beer or a wine, Wheelers Oyster Bar is just right.
Other Things to Do Near Whitstable and Seasalter Golf ClubWhile you're here, you really ought to check what the local area has on offer:
- Develop your knowledge of the area's historic events by observing some of the exhibits and displays at Whitstable Museum and Gallery.
- Get centre stage seats to a popular play at Playhouse Theatre Whitstable.
- Pack your sunnies, hat and towel, and go to Whitstable Beach for a few hours of fun in the sun.
- Take a look at the guide of displays, artworks and concerts scheduled at Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre.
- Right by the water, Whitstable Harbour is a great place to sit back, read a book and watch you worries wander away.
Get up early, miss the tourists and snag a seat on the train. When you get off at Whitstable, the nearest station, it's just 0.8 kilometres to Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club.
How much is a hotel room in Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club?
Hotels in Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.