Hotels near Wast Water
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Wast Water
Top hotels near Wast Water
Forget about the hustle and bustle of the city and get in touch with Mother Nature at Wast Water.
It is situated in Seascale, 230 kilometres from Dublin.
You better be quick if you want to stay within a short distance of Wast Water! 2 kilometres away, the YHA Wasdale Hall - Hostel is the only listed accommodation option up for grabs.
Give yourself a treat with a few nights at the Irton Hall. Only 8 kilometres away, it's well worth paying a bit more for the service and style.
Other Things to Do Near Wast WaterAfter you've spent enough time at Wast Water, discover the surrounding region:
- Learn a lot about the beliefs and customs of the locals who meet at Church of St Olaf.
- There's no feeling quite like being up on the apex of Scafell Pike, one of the best viewpoints this area has to offer.
- If you listen hard, it's as though you can hear incredible stories being told as you enter Hardknott Roman Fort.
- Honister Slate Mine is a functioning mine, continually buzzing with labourers and machinery. Check for open viewings to see behind the scenes.
- Pull on your trusty hiking shoes, and head to Pike of Stickle, a well-used hiking trail.
How much is a hotel room in Wast Water?
Hotels in Wast Water start at AU$184 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.