Hotels Near Waikanae Beach
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Waikanae Beach
Heading to Waikanae Beach? From accommodation to nearby attractions, here's a list of things to consider before you set off.
It's located in Waikanae, 50 kilometres from the nation's capital, Wellington. You'll probably have to trek a bit further away, but it's worth the hassle.
If you're searching for a place to stay not far from Waikanae Beach, spend a few nights at The Haven Kapiti. It's only a kilometre away.
Travellers who are eager to experience a bit of luxury ought to take a look at the several upscale accommodation options nearby. You'll enjoy your stay at the Kapiti Gateway Motel and Tudor Manor Bed & Breakfast.
If everyone's craving strong coffee, go straight to The Front Room (42 Tutere Street, Waikanae Beach). Want to experience the nightlife? Give Waimea Restaurant (1 Waimea Road, Waikanae Beach, Waikanae) a chance.
Other Things to Do Near Waikanae BeachDon't pass up the chance to visit the area around Waikanae Beach:
- Go for a walk around Nga Manu Nature Reserve. See if you can find the local birdlife that are known to inhabit this special place.
- Appreciate the interesting history of travel at Southward Car Museum.
- There's nothing quite like the serenity of lying by the water. Make sure you go to Paraparaumu Beach.
- There is no better place to relax than at Lindale Park.
- Be wowed by nature with a visit to Putangirua Pinnacles, a wonderful rock formation.
How much is a hotel room in Waikanae Beach?
Hotels in Waikanae Beach start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.