Hotels near Villa Escudero
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Villa Escudero
Getting excited for your adventure to Villa Escudero? Don't set off until you've had a look at the following tricks and tips.
Haven't been to Laguna before? Here's your chance!
You won't find it easy to book a room near Villa Escudero, as hotels here are few and far between. If you're okay with staying 70 kilometres away, the Raffles Makati is a suitable option. Alternatively, try the Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila (70 kilometres away) or the Maxims Tower (65 kilometres away).
Other Things to Do Near Villa EscuderoRemember that this area has much more available:
- Go for a walk through the field and chat with the workers at Villa Escudero Plantations, a visitor-friendly farm that offers a look-in at rural living in the area.
- Relax near the water's edge at Tikub Lake, and allow yourself to become lost in the delightful scenery.
- Grab something delicious and enjoy a picnic on the banks of Sampaloc Lake.
- Pack something nice to eat and sit on the banks of Lake Bunot.
- If you head to Lake Calibato, you'll get to see some wonderful natural scenery. So make sure you snap some pictures!
How much is a hotel room in Villa Escudero?
Hotels in Villa Escudero start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.