Hotels Near Viaport Marina
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Viaport Marina
Top hotels near Viaport Marina
Ready to start planning your Viaport Marina trip?
We're sure it won't be the only attraction you'll want to see in Istanbul, a special city that's loved by many.
Need to stay within a short commute of Viaport Marina? The only accommodation listed within 3 kilometres is the Hotel Blanco (2 kilometres).
On the hunt for a hotel that won't break the budget? Check what the Sahil Butik Hotel and the Inera Hotel have available.
Don't want to travel far for your morning coffee? Choose Ajda Cafe. It's really close to Viaport Marina. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Head straight to Beyzade Et Kebap for a satisfying bite. Seeking a nice drink or two? Stop by The North Shield and meet other travellers.
Other Things to Do Near Viaport MarinaAs you're here, you ought to see what the local area has going on:
- Take some time off with the young ones, and muck about for an afternoon at Faruk Yalcin Zoo and Botanical Park.
- If you have enough moola left over this month, drop by Neomarin Shopping Mall to buy the basics as well as a few luxuries!
- Make sure you don't break the piggy bank at Pendorya Shopping Mall.
- Majestic and elegant, Eskihisar Castle will leave its mark on every sightseer's memory.
- Admire the boats anchored in the docks or simply stroll around and enjoy some clean air at Pendik Marina.
Viaport Marina is a convenient walk of a kilometre from Tuzla, the closest station. So, jump aboard and leave the rush-hour dilemmas behind you!
How much is a hotel room in Viaport Marina?
Hotels in Viaport Marina start at AU$33 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.