AU$140 Versilia accommodation
Check hotel prices in Versilia
Unique Versilia Accommodation
Top hotel deals in Versilia
Top budget Versilia hotel deals
- Hotel Residence EsplanadePiazza Puccini 18, Viareggio, LU
The price is AU$140 per night from Jan 21 to Jan 22
- Hotel LibertyVia Daniele Manin, 18, Lungomare, Viareggio, LU
- Hotel La BussolaVia Santa Caterina, 22, Massa, MS
- Mondial Resort and Spa Marina di PietrasantaVia Duca della Vittoria 129/131, Marina di Pietrasanta, Pietrasanta, LU
Top luxury Versilia hotel deals
- Grand Hotel Principe di PiemontePiazza Puccini 1, Viareggio, LU
- Augustus Hotel & ResortViale Morin 169, Forte dei Marmi, LU
- ByronViale E. Morin, 46, Forte dei Marmi, LU
- Grand Hotel ImperialeVia Mazzini 20, Forte dei Marmi, LU
- Principe Forte Dei MarmiViale Amm. Morin 67, Forte dei Marmi, LU
- Versilia Golf ResortVia Della Sipe, 100, Pietrasanta, LU
Accommodation In Versilia
If you are thinking of a last-minute trip, you can relax. There is no end of cool short and long-stay choices in Versilia. If you want to hang out within 10 kilometres of where all the action is in Versilia, we have at least 173 places to stay that are sure to satisfy.
One of the secrets of hassle-free travel is convenience, so have a look at the Hotel St. Mauritius and Hotel 1908 Forte dei Marmi, which you'll find within a kilometre of Versilia's heart.
Hotels to book nearest to the Versiliana Park include the Grand Hotel and Hotel Acapulco. The Hotel Pigalle and Grand Hotel Imperiale are near the Forte dei Marmi Fortress. However, if you are travelling to Versilia for the Forte dei Marmi Beach, you might prefer making a booking at the Hotel Goya and Hotel Viscardo instead.
The Hotel Ristorante Italia is located 25 kilometres away from the middle of Versilia. Another hotel is the Hotel del golfo, which can be found 25 kilometres away. Two other options in the area are the Hotel Cristallo and the Eco del Mare Night and Day Beach Club.
The larger Tuscany area is well worth exploring also. Visit the ruins and castles in Tuscany, and enjoy the area's lovely rural landscapes, beaches and coastal plains. Popular activities in this particular part of Italy include snowboarding, skiing and snow shoeing.
2 kilometres away from Versilia is Forte dei Marmi, where you'll find the Forte dei Marmi Beach and Forte dei Marmi Fortress. The La Pace and Hotel Atlantico are just some of the long and short-stay alternatives in Forte dei Marmi. 3 kilometres to the east of Versilia, you'll also find Pietrasanta, home to the Hermitage Hotel & Resort and Villa Corte Lotti. If you're staying in Pietrasanta, be sure to visit the Pietrasanta Cathedral and Versiliana Park.
Visitors planning on arriving through Galileo Galilei Airport may choose to book a bed at the Suites Villa Soriano or the Airone Pisa Park Hotel, both of which are conveniently located nearby.
How much is a hotel room in Versilia?
Hotels in Versilia start at AU$140 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.