Hotels near Vadakkumnathan Temple
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Vadakkumnathan Temple
Vadakkumnathan Temple is a fantastic place to reflect and unwind.
It's to be found in Thrissur, which is about 2000 kilometres from the nation's lively capital, New Delhi.
While there are 2 accommodations within a short 3 kilometres of Vadakkumnathan Temple, it'd still be smart to book in advance. Why not see what you think of the KTDC Tamarind Thrissur and Joys Palace?
Seeing all the sights can be exhausting! When it's time for a break, pop in to Sree Radhakrishna Coffee Club -Veg Restaurant. It's just a stone's throw from Vadakkumnathan Temple. When you need to satiate your hunger, choose from a variety of options at Hotel Peninsula. If you feel like relaxing with a glass of wine, Hotel Seafort is the ideal place.
Other Things to Do Near Vadakkumnathan TempleAfter you've spent enough time at Vadakkumnathan Temple, see what else is happening in the area:
- Go for a walk and check out the local birdlife at Kauthuka Park.
- There are few spots more serene than the elaborately designed interiors of a temple. Get some downtime at Koodalmanikyam Temple.
- Sringapuram Shiva Temple is a must-visit for visitors wishing to learn more about the core of the local religion.
- Triprayar Sri Rama Temple will leave you in awe of its elaborately designed interior and serene atmosphere.
- Shakthan Thampuran Palace is a grandiose residence, admired for its ornate architecture and its interesting past.
It's a trouble-free trip by rail to Vadakkumnathan Temple. Just exit the train at Thrisur, the nearest station, and then it's only a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in Vadakkumnathan Temple?
Hotels in Vadakkumnathan Temple start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.