Hotels near University of Chicago
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in University of Chicago
Top hotels near University of Chicago
The world is bursting with excellent things to see and do, and University of Chicago is up there with the best.
It's not going to be the only thing on your to-do list in Chicago, a special city that is loved by many.
There are 4 listed accommodations within a short commute of University of Chicago. The Chicago Lake Shore Hotel and Hyatt Place Chicago-South/University Medical Center are worth considering.
Want to save a little cash? There are some decent budget lodgings nearby. Take a look at the Travelodge Hotel Downtown. The Chinatown Hotel Chicago is also worthwhile.
Before you explore University of Chicago, follow the scent of delicious coffee to Ex Libris Cafe. When dinnertime rolls around, check out the menu at Medici on 57th. Feel like some drinks? Quadrangle Club is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near University of ChicagoThis area has lots more to offer:
- The gritty setting enhances the visual beauty of Nuclear Energy Sculpture.
- Travellers of all ages will be artistically astounded by the diverse range of striking exhibitions at Renaissance Society.
- Check out Bond Chapel, a renowned spiritual site.
- Spend a couple of hours viewing the fine exhibitions at Smart Museum of Art.
- Encounter remnants from an era long ago and learn all about the traditions of ancient societies at Oriental Institute Museum.
Leave your parking worries behind and cruise to University of Chicago by public transport. 59th St. (U. of Chicago), the closest station, is just a kilometre away.
How much is a hotel room in University of Chicago?
Hotels in University of Chicago start at AU$100 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.