Hotels near UK Wolf Centre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in UK Wolf Centre
Top hotels near UK Wolf Centre
Do you want to know a little more about UK Wolf Centre before you book? Here are a few tips.
It is situated in Reading, and we're sure you're curious as to how to get there. Many people make the 150 kilometres journey from Cardiff, that nation's buzzing capital.
Only visiting for a couple of days? Save some hassle and stay at one of the 3 hotels within a quick 3 kilometres of UK Wolf Centre. Why not check out the facilities at the Holiday Inn Reading West and The Bull Stanford Dingley?
If you're a thrifty tourist, the Herons Farm, 6 kilometres away, should be your top choice.
If your stomach is empty, don't hesitate to grab a meal at The Six Bells (The Green, Beenham, Reading). It's just 0.6 kilometres away from UK Wolf Centre.
Other Things to Do Near UK Wolf CentreBe courageous and see what's happening in the area:
- Come by and say g'day to the fascinating animals at UK Wolf Conservation Trust.
- If you want a morning in the sunshine, have a game at Bradfield College Golf Club.
- Take the entire family to Bucklebury Farm Park, a place where you can get up close and personal with a few creatures and truly appreciate the marvels of the natural world.
- Golf lovers can better their technique at Bishopwood Golf Club.
- Visit St. Mary's Church, a distinctive religious place.
It's a trouble-free commute by rail to UK Wolf Centre. Just hop off the train at Aldermaston, the most convenient station, and then it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in UK Wolf Centre?
Hotels in UK Wolf Centre start at AU$66 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.