Hotels Near Trees of Mystery
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Trees of Mystery
Top hotels near Trees of Mystery
You'll want to put aside ample time to really make the most of Trees of Mystery.
You can find it in Crescent City, which is situated roughly 400 kilometres outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
When it's time to eat, stop by Forest Cafe (15499 U.S. 101, Klamath). This local eating joint is just 0.1 kilometres from Trees of Mystery.
Other Things to Do Near Trees of MysteryWhen you've spent enough time at Trees of Mystery, discover the local area:
- If you're looking to fill in an hour or two, view the artefacts at Trees of Mystery Museum.
- Go for a wander along the edge of the water at False Klamath Cove and breathe in the fresh salty sea air.
- Chill out alongside the banks of Klamath River and observe as the water ebbs and flows.
- Organise a guided tour to learn a little about the history of Radar Station B-71.
- If you want to spend time admiring some stunning vistas, then High Bluff Overlook is most definitely worth checking out.
How much is a hotel room in Trees of Mystery?
Hotels in Trees of Mystery start at AU$91 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.