Hotels near Treasure Island
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Treasure Island
Top hotels near Treasure Island
On your way to Treasure Island? From hotels to nearby attractions, here are a few things to think about before you set off.
We're sure it won't be the only thing you're going to want to see in Hyderabad, a magical city that's loved by many.
You better get in quick if you'd prefer to stay near Treasure Island! 0.9 kilometres away, the Golkonda Resorts & Spa is the only listed accommodation option available.
You won't have to trek far to discover budget-friendly hotel options here. Check what the ICONHOMES and the FabHotel Myplace Kondapur HICC are offering.
To get your day going, make your first stop at No Exit. Right near Treasure Island, it's great for a caffeine hit. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, take a seat at vetro. Built up a thirst yet? Go just nearby to GANDI MAISAMMA WINES for a few drinks.
Other Things to Do Near Treasure IslandTreasure Island is not the only reason to head to this area:
- If it's a cloudless day, put your feet up and watch the sunset from the shore of Gandipet Lake.
- Relax near the water's edge at Osman Sagar Lake, and spend some time appreciating the pleasant scenery.
- Take in the fresh air, stretch your legs and marvel at nature's beauty at Mrugavani National Park.
- What better way to become familiar with a new location than to discover its spirituality? Make the trip to Chilkur Balaji Temple to get a truly unique sense of the area.
- At Mrigavani Wildlife Park, the gang can observe some wonderful animals, and discover firsthand the importance of wildlife preservation.
How much is a hotel room in Treasure Island?
Hotels in Treasure Island start at AU$43 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.