ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
TVs, coffee/tea makers and in-room massages are featured in all 120 rooms. Fridges and free toiletries are also available.
The restaurant, Morimoto, serves Japanese cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Added amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and dry cleaning/laundry services. Buffet breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 9:30 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 3.5-star Hamamatsucho hotel, attractions include Kabuki-za Theatre and Tokyo International Forum.
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho
17 Mar. 2019 by HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho, Chikawa
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying at HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho. We also thank you for taking your time to leave a comment. As for your comment, free phone service has finished on March. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Sincerely, HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho, Chikawa
First Traditional accommodation experience
Lovely clean hotel, excellent for transport.
Comfortable hotel in great location
Nice place close to the Jr station
22 Apr. 2017 by HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Front:Oguchi
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
About the HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER HamamatsuchoLocation 1-8-5 Hamamatsucho, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 105-0013
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, vending machine, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi. HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho also features a safe deposit box at the front desk and a lift. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (19.2 km / 11.9 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Hamamatsucho Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Hamamatsucho Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho offers 120 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower and toilets with an electronic bidet.
- Coffee maker
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Morimoto – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
This property provides air conditioning from April to late-October, and heating from late-October to March. Dates subject to change without notice.
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 4-6 who stay free; a breakfast fee of JPY 600 per child per day is charged at the property if breakfast is requested. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 2
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Art Hamamatsucho
- Art Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Hamamatsucho Hotels
- Art Hotel Hamamatsucho
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho Tokyo, Japan
- MYSTAYS PREMIER Hamamatsucho Tokyo
- Art Hotels Hamamatsucho
You should know
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.