ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 149 rooms feature flat-screen TVs and hairdryers. Premium linens invite a comfortable night's sleep, and you'll find nice touches like soaking tubs and free toiletries.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Additionally, you'll find laundry facilities, luggage storage and a lift. Buffet breakfast is available.
Attractions within a 20-minute walk of this 3.5-star Roppongi hotel include Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 103 reviews
About the Candeo Hotels Tokyo RoppongiLocation 6-7-11 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo,
Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi offers its guests vending machine, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3.5-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 149 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tokyo Hamamatsucho Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Roppongi Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Candeo Hotels Tokyo Roppongi offers 149 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a bidet. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after 1 June 2019).
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160.00 per person (approximately)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.