Hotels near The White Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The White Church
Top hotels near The White Church
Curious souls will adore learning about the religious practices at The White Church.
You'll be able to see it in Lytham St. Anne's, 210 kilometres from the country's capital city, Belfast.
To make the most of your hard-earned dollars, reserve a room at a budget place. You can't go past the St. Ives Hotel and the Claremont Hotel.
Prior to exploring The White Church, follow the fragrance of delicious coffee to Foodfest. When you're looking for a feed, you don't need to go far. Make a beeline for Domino's Pizza - Lytham St Anne's for a well-deserved dinner. Finally, head to The Blossoms for a lovely glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near The White ChurchKeep in mind that this region has much more available:
- If you venture to Fairhaven Lake, you'll be blessed with some great views of nature. So remember to pack your camera!
- Aim for an eagle as you keep away from the sand traps at Fairhaven Golf Club.
- Visit Lowther Pavilion to view a show. But first, confirm what language it's in or you may find yourself feeling very confused.
- If you have a reputation as a devoted art admirer, Fylde Gallery is the perfect place for you. Home to numerous engaging creations, you'll be grateful you put aside some time to peruse its walls.
- Perfect your stroke at Royal Lytham and St. Annes Golf Club, a fantastic stop for all golf lovers.
The White Church is a convenient walk of 0.4 kilometres from Ansdell & Fairhaven, the closest station. So, hop on board and put the road traffic troubles behind you!
How much is a hotel room in The White Church?
Hotels in The White Church start at AU$129 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.