Hotels near The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
Many visitors make the trip to The Mall at Cribbs Causeway each year.
This attraction is most certainly not the only thing the much-loved city of Bristol has up its sleeve.
If you're planning on staying near The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, it's a good idea to book ahead. You'll be able to find 4 hotels within a short commute. You can't pass up the Aztec Hotel & Spa and The Swan Hotel.
Travellers on a tight budget will be glad to know that there are a couple of reasonably-priced hotels available. How about you have a look at the Victoria Square Hotel and the Lodge on the Park?
If you're exploring around The Mall at Cribbs Causeway and need a caffeine hit, head to Costa Coffee. Head to TGI Fridays for a more substantial meal. And finally, go to Chiquito for a beer.
Other Things to Do Near The Mall at Cribbs CausewayAfter you're finishing seeing The Mall at Cribbs Causeway, check out the local region:
- While touring Blaise Castle, envision those who once resided here.
- Visit Pirate Bay Adventure Golf to see if you are able to get a hole in one!
- Take a step back from the concrete jungle by visiting The Downs.
- Find yourself in total darkness at Giant's Cave. Feel the cool moisture in the air as you discover what's within.
- University of Bristol Botanic Garden is a breath of fresh air for those who need a change from hectic sightseeing.
How much is a hotel room in The Mall at Cribbs Causeway?
Hotels in The Mall at Cribbs Causeway start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.