Accommodation Near The Galleria, Hatfield
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in The Galleria
Top hotels near The Galleria
On your way to The Galleria? From places to stay to surrounding attractions, here are some things to mull over before you depart.
You'll be able to see it in Hatfield, 30 kilometres from the nation's capital, London.
If you're trying to save a few bucks, stay 8 kilometres away at the Ramada South Mimms M25.
Get your caffeine hit at Costa coffee (Unit 61, Galleria Shopping Centre, 61 Comet Way, Hatfield). It's only 0.1 kilometres from The Galleria. If you're ready to fill your stomach, head to Beales Hotel (Comet Way, Hatfield) for lunch or dinner.
Other Things to Do Near The GalleriaAfter you're done checking out The Galleria, check out the local area:
- While walking through Hatfield House, take some time to think about the people who once called it home.
- Surprise your friends with a live performance at Barn Theatre. Grab your seats and enjoy the show!
- Music gives us the opportunity to cut across cultural barriers. Educate yourself about it at St. Albans Organ Museum.
- Art lovers should be sure to stop in The New Maynard Gallery to see the multitude of vibrant artworks on show.
- Get the ankle biters to explore history, as they explore the railway exhibits at St Albans South Signal Box.
It's a stress-free commute by rail to The Galleria. Just hop off the train at Hatfield, the closest station, and then it's about 2 kilometres.
How much is a hotel room in The Galleria?
Hotels in The Galleria start at AU$130 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.