Hotels near Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village
Planning on going to Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village? From where to stay to nearby attractions, here are a few things to think about before you set off.
It is located in Lesotho, a destination that has a lot to offer.
It would be wise to act now if you're wanting to stay in the vicinity of Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village! There's just 1 hotel option listed within 10 kilometres. Named the Botleng Guest House, it rests 7 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Thaba Bosiu Cultural VillageKeep in mind that this area has loads more to offer:
- Go on a guided tour, admire the buildings and talk with the students on campus at National University of Lesotho.
- Manthabiseng National Convention Centre is a purpose built space for events and meetings, conveniently surrounded by a great mix of bistros and bars.
- Feel time slowing down at Roman Catholic Cathedral of Our Lady of Victories, a pleasant house of worship.
- Check for tours at Parliament Building to watch the inner workings of this modern government structure.
- Make your way to the impressive premises of Royal Palace. Ask about tours or just take in the ornate exterior.
How much is a hotel room in Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village?
Hotels in Thaba Bosiu Cultural Village start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.