Hotels Near Tele2 Arena
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near Tele2 Arena
Top hotels near Tele2 Arena
Ready to start organising your Tele2 Arena holiday?
We're sure you won't mind spending a few nights in Stockholm. After all, this buzzing national capital is a sight in itself!
Secure a room at one of the 24 accommodation options within an easy commute of Tele2 Arena. Popular ones are the Årstaviken Hotell (3 kilometres), the Elite Hotel Marina Tower (3 kilometres) and the Maude's Hotel Enskede (2 kilometres).
Looking to get all you can out of your travel budget? This area hosts a couple of modest accommodation options. Take a look at what the Stockholm Hostel and the Hotel Hornsgatan are offering.
The area's swankiest digs, the Clarion Hotel Stockholm, is only 2 kilometres away.
If you're in need of a decent coffee, there's always Globe Lounge cafe nearby. You don't need to go far for a substantial feed. Bo Hotel should have what you need. Lastly, Quality Hotel Globe is the spot to be for a glass of wine or two.
Other Things to Do Near Tele2 ArenaAfter spending time at Tele2 Arena, check what else is going on in the area:
- For a shopping fix, get along to Globen Shopping Mall.
- Bring your bathers and a pair of goggles to Eriksdalsbadet and jump in! Practice your strokes or just float in the shallows.
- Get yourself up the mountain, check out the beautiful scenery and snowboard all day at Hammarbybacken Ski Area
- Go for a stroll as you discover the unusual beauty of Woodland Cemetery. Take some time to look around and pay your respects to those buried here.
- Avid shoppers will enjoy the high of a new purchase at Ringen Shopping Center.
How much is a hotel room in Tele2 Arena?
Hotels in Tele2 Arena start at AU$124 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.