Hotels near Teatro Carlo Felice
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Teatro Carlo Felice
Teatro Carlo Felice is the perfect excuse for a holiday.
Always wanted to go to Genoa? Here's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
You'll find an impressive selection of hotels here, with no less than 30 within a stone's throw of Teatro Carlo Felice. You might want to check out the Hotel Ricci, Bristol Palace Hotel and NH Collection Genova Marina.
Haven't got much to spend on accommodation? You won't struggle to find an apartment that caters to your budget. See how you like the amenities at the Bed & Breakfast Domitilla or the Hotel Armonia, 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Need a soft bed and room service? There are several upscale hotels in the immediate area. The Grand Hotel Savoia and the Melia Genova are two such spots you'll want to consider. The former is a kilometre away and the latter is 0.7 kilometres.
If you're touring near Teatro Carlo Felice and feel like a caffeinated drink, head to Albergo Armonia. When you're really hungry, you don't need to go far. Head straight to Liquoreria Pasticceria Marescotti Cavo to get some food. And later on, grab a seat at Queen Srl for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near Teatro Carlo FeliceBe courageous and see what's on offer in the area around Teatro Carlo Felice:
- You're sure to be enthralled by the vivid anecdotes of the past at Genoa Museum.
- Visit Museum of the Ligurian Art Academy, an impressive, modern institution that encourages travellers at certain times.
- Academy of Fine Arts is a dynamic arts centre. Be sure to check out what's happening while you are here.
- Generations of families and neighbours have convened and bonded together at Piazza San Matteo. Keep the custom going and drop by the square.
- Generations of families have gathered and bonded together at Piazza de Ferrari. Keep the long-established custom going and pay a visit to the piazza.
Leave bright and early, escape the tourists and take a seat on the train. When you get off at Genova Piazza Principe, the closest station, it's just a kilometre to Teatro Carlo Felice.
How much is a hotel room in Teatro Carlo Felice?
Hotels in Teatro Carlo Felice start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.