Hotels near Tata Tea Museum
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Tata Tea Museum
Tata Tea Museum is a great excuse for a vacation.
The locals are certain to tell you that it's up there the best places in Munnar, a destination that sits approximately 2100 kilometres from New Delhi, the nation's capital.
Getting from your hotel to Tata Tea Museum will be easy if you stay nearby, and there's no shortage of options. 30 can be found within 3 kilometres. The Mountain Club - Munnar (2 kilometres), the KTDC Tea County Munnar (2 kilometres) and the T And U Leisure Hotel (a kilometre) are recommended choices.
If you like to take every chance to save, reserve a room at the Chai Guest House Munnar. It's a cheaper option, 8 kilometres away.
The Silver Tips, about 2 kilometres away, is an upscale hotel with amazing amenities. It'll make your vacation one to remember.
Other Things to Do Near Tata Tea MuseumWhile you're here, get acquainted with the region near Tata Tea Museum:
- Visitors of all different creeds and cultural backgrounds readily appreciate the value and significance of Carmal Church.
- People of all creeds and backgrounds readily appreciate the importance of Mount Carmel Church.
- Grab your family and friends and make your way to Thoovanam Falls for a picnic in the great outdoors.
- Decompress with a trip to Pallivasal Falls. It is likely to leave you feeling reinvigorated.
- Discover Eravikulam National Park, where the habitat of native plants and animals is being preserved for the coming generations.
How much is a hotel room in Tata Tea Museum?
Hotels in Tata Tea Museum start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.