Hotels near Tankerton Slopes
Ready to plan your Tankerton Slopes holiday?
It's located in Whitstable, a destination that has plenty to offer.
If you're eager to stay within the local area of Tankerton Slopes, you'll find 3 options. You might fancy the Marine Hotel and Hotel Continental.
Okay with paying a tad more for all the bells and whistles? There are some options that should win you over. You cannot look past the ABode Canterbury and Canterbury Cathedral Lodge.
When you can't stop thinking about a hot coffee or tea, head to Sea View Cafe at Marine Crescent, Whitstable. Need a break and a feed? Just 0.6 kilometres away you can find a decent meal at Marine Hotel (37 Marine Parade, Whitstable).
Other Things to Do Near Tankerton Slopes
Take in everything Tankerton Slopes offers, but make sure you also explore the surrounding area:
- Stately but functional, Whitstable Castle and Gardens will leave an imprint on every sightseer's mind.
- For a few hours of activities, look no further than MFA Bowl Whitstable. It's a sure-fire way to entertain the young'uns!
- If you have an obsession with water, spend some downtime watching the different vessels glide through the water at Whitstable Harbour.
- For a little bit of culture, the locals here like to head to Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre. Before you arrive, take a peek at the guide to see what great events, live shows and exhibits are scheduled.
- Check the program, purchase some tickets and find your seats. You definitely won't regret watching a show at Playhouse Theatre Whitstable.
If you're using the metro system to get to Tankerton Slopes, disembark at Chestfield & Swalecliffe, the closest station. It's a kilometre away. How easy is that?