SORANO Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly SORANO Hotel . Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Tachikawa hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 81 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- Built in 2020
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Limited onsite parking
Train station: Tachikawa Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Metro station: Tachikawa-Kita Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
SORANO Hotel offers 81 accommodations with safes and complimentary bottled water. Rooms open to lanais. Beds feature down comforters. Digital television is provided. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered on request and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Private lanai
- Digital channels
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
SORANO Hotel has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Thursday - Wednesday: 3:00 PM - noon
If you are planning to arrive after 2:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Thursday - Wednesday: 3:00 PM - noon
Guests arriving after 2:00 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards and cash. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in each accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- LGBTQIA friendly
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Social distancing measures are not in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guests' stays
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is not available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1980 and JPY 3080 for adults, JPY 1980 and JPY 3080 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Pool fee: JPY 2200 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sorano Hotel Hotel
- Sorano Hotel Tachikawa
- Sorano Hotel Hotel Tachikawa
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Awards & Affiliations
This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQ) guests.
url importing http://www.wotif.com/Tachikawa-Hotels-SORANO-Hotel-.h38741026-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Tachikawa-Hotels-SORANO-Hotel-.h38741026-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.wotif.com/Tachikawa-Hotels-SORANO-Hotel-.h38741026-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&