Hotels near Table Land
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Table Land
Top hotels near Table Land
So you're thinking about heading to Table Land? We've got some tips!
It's located in Mahabaleshwar, 150 kilometres away from the popular city of Mumbai. If you have the time, make sure you stop in there as well!
Only visiting for a couple of days? Save a bit of time and stay at one of the 3 accommodations within an easy 3 kilometres of Table Land. The Blue Country Resort and Hotel Millennium Park offer some convenient facilities.
Coffee addicts requiring a fix will like Cafe Coffee Day (Wai-Panchgani Road, Hotel Paradise, Gowthan , Satara, Bhim Nagar, Panchgani), just 0.6 kilometres from Table Land. If you're in the market for dinner, Delhi Darbar's Mount Hall Furnished Apartments at Table Land Road, Bhim Nagar, Panchgani is well within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Table LandAfter you're finished at Table Land, see what else is happening in the region:
- Have a memorable time with your family at Sherbaug. The laughter and heart-stopping excitement will put a smile on everyone's face.
- Connaught Peak rewards mountain walkers with some spectacular views of the immediate scenery.
- Find out how local products are made and talk to the diverse array of vendors at Mapro Garden.
- Whether you're in the mood for working out or just taking a breather, Velocity Entertainmentz is a fantastic location to visit.
- Kamalgad Fort is a prime spot to hear about the region's military past.
How much is a hotel room in Table Land?
Hotels in Table Land start at AU$37 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.