Hotels near Taal Heritage Village
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Taal Heritage Village
Top hotels near Taal Heritage Village
Getting excited about your adventure to Taal Heritage Village? Don't set off until you've had a look through the following tricks and tips.
If you're arriving in Manila, you will have a little more travelling to do. It sits in Taal, 80 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Located just 0.4 kilometres away from Taal Heritage Village, the Paradores Del Castillo is the top place to stay in the surrounding area.
Only 0.2 kilometres from Taal Heritage Village is Cafe G, where you can order strong coffee and tasty treats. Walk to Taal to get your fix. If you're after something more filling, grab a table at Don Juan BBQ (Calle Jose W. Diokno, Taal). It's only 0.3 kilometres away.
Other Things to Do Near Taal Heritage VillageWhen you're done at Taal Heritage Village, explore the local area:
- Find a reprieve away from the world outside and rejuvenate your inner spirit at Basilica of St. Martin de Tours.
- The spectacular surroundings you can admire from the peak of Mt Maculot are sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Let your eyes travel upwards towards the remarkable peak of Taal Volcano and fully come to terms with the unforgiving power of nature.
- Stop by Laurel Park and admire this leafy haven, right in the heart of the city.
- Check out University of Batangas. Although it was founded many years ago, it's still educating lots of students today.
How much is a hotel room in Taal Heritage Village?
Hotels in Taal Heritage Village start at AU$67 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.