Hotels near Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre
Preparing for your adventure to Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre? Don't head off until you've had a look at the following tricks and tips.
It is to be found in Chillicothe. Curious as to where that is? You'll need to drive 210 kilometres from the state capital, Frankfort.
It might be a bit tricky finding a place to stay within walking distance of Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre. But don't stress, there are 7 options that are fairly close by. Look into the Hampton Inn & Suites Chillicothe and Holiday Inn Express Chillicothe East.
Want to get all you can out of your travel budget? This area hosts a couple of economical accommodation options. The Quality Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn are worth thinking about.
Other Things to Do Near Sugarloaf Mountain AmphitheatreAs you're here, you really should check what the surrounding area has available:
- Discover Great Seal State Park, where the habitat of native plants and animals is being conserved for future generations.
- The archaeologists at Hopewell Culture National Historical Park discovered a range of objects that speak of the area's days of yore. Here, visitors can take in what's left of the site.
- Have a quick flip through the list of exhibits, interactive attractions and music performances scheduled at Pump House Center for the Arts.
- If you're eager to find a nice green space to unwind and go for a stroll, stop by Yoctangee Park.
- You're sure to find a flick you're into with the range available at Majestic Theatre.
How much is a hotel room in Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre?
Hotels in Sugarloaf Mountain Amphitheatre start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.