Hotels near Sudirman Street Day and Night Market
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Sudirman Street Day and Night Market
Top hotels near Sudirman Street Day and Night Market
Sudirman Street Day and Night Market is a wonderful excuse for a holiday.
It's located in Bandung, a renowned city that holds a special place in many people's hearts and minds.
With no less than 23 hotels within an easy stroll of Sudirman Street Day and Night Market, you'll have no worries finding a top-notch place. Haven't the foggiest where to begin? Check out the Hilton Bandung, Aston Braga Hotel & Residence Bandung and Arion Swiss-Belhotel Bandung.
You'll be able to hold on to your money for more memorable things if you stay at a pocket-friendly accommodation. The POP CityLink Hotel Bandung and the Hotel Unik are merely 2 kilometres and 0.9 kilometres away, respectively.
Need to treat yourself a little? There's a nice selection of high-end hotels nearby. The él Royale Hotel Bandung and the Holiday Inn BANDUNG, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, are worth looking into.
If you're exploring around Sudirman Street Day and Night Market and feel like a coffee, stop by caffe 3G. You don't need to search for a substantial feed. Pizza Hut has a great menu. Finally, go to Queen Rose Lounge for a beer.
Other Things to Do Near Sudirman Street Day and Night MarketDon't leave yet! The surrounding region has heaps more going on:
- Pasar Baru Trade Center sticks out from several of the other centres of business in the neighbourhood.
- Avid shoppers will love the buzz of a new buy at King's Shopping Center.
- Bask in the calming ambience at Masjid Agung. It's best to make prior arrangements if you want to take a tour.
- You can follow the workers making their way to Bandung Post Office, but ensure you have made a booking in advance as it's only open sometimes to the public.
- Avid shoppers will enjoy the high of a brand new purchase at Parahyangan Plaza.
Chill out, look at the surroundings and enjoy the train ride to Sudirman Street Day and Night Market. Make sure you stop at Bandung Station, the most convenient station. Then you've only got 0.7 kilometres until you get there.
How much is a hotel room in Sudirman Street Day and Night Market?
Hotels in Sudirman Street Day and Night Market start at AU$10 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.