Hotels near Stazione Genova
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in Stazione Genova
Want to find out a little more about Stazione Genova before you book? Here are some handy pointers.
Always dreamed of going to Genoa? Now's your chance to find out what everyone's raving about!
Want to stay close to the action? You'll discover 36 hotels within a short commute of Stazione Genova. Check out the Grand Hotel Savoia (a kilometre). That said, the NH Collection Genova Marina (2 kilometres) and the Best Western Hotel Porto Antico (2 kilometres) are also highly regarded.
If you're visiting on limited funds, you'll be delighted to find out that there's a good variety of cheaper accommodation options. The Bed & Breakfast Domitilla, a kilometre away, and the Balbi Hotel, 2 kilometres away, are some of the recommended options.
Feel like giving yourself a treat? There are some great upmarket hotels here. Try out the Hotel Continental Genova, a kilometre away. If there are no vacancies, the Novotel Genova City is a kilometre away.
If you're exploring around Stazione Genova and feel like a coffee, try out Bar. You don't need to spend hours looking for a lunch or dinner spot. Dei Cacciatori has a great menu. As your day winds down and your mind turns to a drink, stroll over to Bar Latteria.
Other Things to Do Near Stazione GenovaAppreciate all that Stazione Genova offers, but don't forget to also visit the surrounding area:
- Browse the diverse collection of artistic creations at Villa del Principe.
- If buildings could speak, Prince's Palace would be filled with tales of a different time. Take a tour and explore the local history.
- If you're looking for another activity in the area, head over to Christopher Columbus Monument to discover the events and people that shaped this region.
- Embark on a tour around Piazza Acquaverde at the beginning of the day, and observe the shops as they start their day.
- Visit the towering Castello d'Albertis, which was used to protect the lands.
Say goodbye to your parking worries, and jump on the train to Genova Piazza Principe, the nearest station. It's only a kilometre from Stazione Genova.
How much is a hotel room in Stazione Genova?
Hotels in Stazione Genova start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.