Accommodation Near St. Sebastian's Church, Negombo
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near St. Sebastian's Church
Top hotels near St. Sebastian's Church
Whether you have a curiosity for the religions of the world or you're simply craving a bit of tranquility, St. Sebastian's Church is a charming place to be.
If you're flying into Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte, you're going to have a bit of a drive ahead of you. It's located in Gampaha District, 30 kilometres from the nation's capital.
Arrange to stay at one of the 55 hotel options within a short drive of St. Sebastian's Church. Popular ones are the Jetwing Beach (3 kilometres), the Jetwing Blue (3 kilometres) and the Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions (2 kilometres).
If you're not one to splash your cash on accommodation, you will be pleased to know that there is a selection of wallet-friendly options on offer. The Ocean View Guesthouse and the Marine Tourist Beach Guest House Negombo Beach are just a kilometre and a kilometre away, respectively.
Live a little! Check out the upscale amenities at the Heritance Negombo, 2 kilometres away.
Prior to exploring St. Sebastian's Church, go after the scent of hot coffee to Bombay sweet palace. When you're really hungry, you won't have to go far. Head to Spice Cloud Lounge for a well-deserved dinner. In the evenings, Oppsit the goldenstar hottel is great for a glass of wine.
Other Things to Do Near St. Sebastian's ChurchWhile you're here, get acquainted with the area near St. Sebastian's Church:
- Plan a visit to Ave Maria Convent, a religious order who observe monastic vows.
- Discover a retreat from the outside world and replenish your spirits at St.Mary's Church.
- Appreciate the beautiful buildings of Maris Stella College. Arrange a tour and hear about its history and notable students.
- Negombo Fish Market is a fantastic place to haggle for a sale or simply soak up the atmosphere.
- If you listen hard, you can nearly hear incredible stories whispered by previous inhabitants as you walk up to Dutch Fort.
Say goodbye to your parking worries, and catch the train to Negombo Railway Station, the closest station. It's only 0.9 kilometres away from St. Sebastian's Church.
How much is a hotel room in St. Sebastian's Church?
Hotels in St. Sebastian's Church start at AU$39 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.