Hotels Near St Sebastian’s Church
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near St Sebastian’s Church
Learn about different traditions and practices, admire the unique architecture and make the most of the relaxing atmosphere at St Sebastian’s Church.
It is situated in Batticaloa, a journey of 220 kilometres from Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
If you're keen to stay near St Sebastian’s Church, you better get in quick. The only hotel listed within 3 kilometres is the Riviera Resort (0.6 kilometres).
For an early morning hit or a mid-morning pick-me-up, grab a coffee at Cafe Chill. You can find it conveniently close to St Sebastian’s Church. Go to New Sunrise Hotel for a more substantial meal. In the evenings, Riviera Crab Cabana is ideal for a beer or two.
Other Things to Do Near St Sebastian’s ChurchSt Sebastian’s Church is not the only reason to stop at this area:
- Immerse yourself in the peaceful ambience while visiting Auliya Mosque. It's advisable to check if tours are available if you want to take a look inside.
- Find out how local produce and wares are made and have a chat with the diverse array of merchants at Batticaloa Market.
- Look out for tours, or see if there are any interesting events popping up at Dutch Fort.
- Find a retreat from the world outside and rejuvenate your spirits at Our Lady of Sorrows Church.
- What better way to get to the heart of a new location than to learn about its spirituality? Make the trip to Tiruchendur Murugan Alayam Temple for a better sense of the area.
Leave your cares behind and head to St Sebastian’s Church by rail. Batticaloa Railway Station, the closest station, is just 0.9 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in St Sebastian’s Church?
Hotels in St Sebastian’s Church start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.