Hotels Near St Michael’s College
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near St Michael’s College
Top hotels near St Michael’s College
Why read about St Michael’s College in dull history books when you can see it in the flesh?
Have you always wanted to visit Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte? You might just be able to kill two birds with one stone. The attraction is situated in Batticaloa, just 220 kilometres from the nation's capital.
If you want to stay near St Michael’s College, spend a few nights at the Riviera Resort. It's 2 kilometres away.
Don't want to go far for your morning coffee? Try out Cafe Chill. It's easy to get to from St Michael’s College. Head over to Sunshine East Crab B.B.Q Place for a more nourishing meal. And later on, head straight to Central Hotel for a nightcap or two.
Other Things to Do Near St Michael’s CollegeWhile you're here, you really ought to check what the surrounding region has available:
- You might get the chance to listen to the organ playing and see the religious iconography if you take a tour of St Mary’s Cathedral.
- Take some time to focus on your spiritual needs at St Anthony’s Church, an excellent religious site.
- Aanaipanthi Temple is a wonderful spot to reflect upon how religion is practiced in the local culture.
- Participate in a truly local experience with your friends and family at Batticaloa Market.
- Dutch Fort is a perfect spot to learn a little of the region's military history.
No car, no worries. Venture to St Michael’s College on the train. Disembark at Batticaloa Railway Station, the closest station, and then walk a kilometre.
How much is a hotel room in St Michael’s College?
Hotels in St Michael’s College start at AU$20 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.