Hotels near St. Borromeus Hospital
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices in St. Borromeus Hospital
So you're considering a trip to St. Borromeus Hospital? We've got some pointers!
It's situated in Bandung, a fantastic city that offers plenty to see and do.
If you're only coming for a short stint, why not save some time and make a reservation at one of the many accommodations close to St. Borromeus Hospital? Within 3 kilometres, you'll have 109 possibilities. Check out the amenities at the él Royale Hotel Bandung (2 kilometres), the Sheraton Bandung Hotel and Tower (2 kilometres) and the Hilton Bandung (3 kilometres).
There's a range of cheaper places around that will more than satisfy. The Aryaduta Bandung and the Arwiga Hotel by LA'RIZ are a mere 2 kilometres and 2 kilometres away, respectively.
Or you could stay in one of the several luxury hotels in the immediate area. Go on, spoil yourself! The Holiday Inn BANDUNG and the Novotel Bandung, a kilometre and 2 kilometres away, come highly recommended.
To really make the most of your day, make your first stop at Warkop Kabita 9. Close to St. Borromeus Hospital, it's the perfect spot for a coffee. When you're ready for lunch or dinner, grab a table at Warung Pasta Bandung. And finally, Studio Family Karaoke Ciwalk is the place to go for a glass of wine or a beer.
Other Things to Do Near St. Borromeus HospitalTry not to spend all your time at St. Borromeus Hospital. This region has heaps more to offer tourists:
- Plan a trip to Kartika Sari Dago if you want to splash some cash or stick to window shopping.
- Take a trip to Padjadjaran University. Even though it was founded a number of years ago, it's still educating lots of students today.
- Perjuangan Monument is one of the region's highly-respected landmarks and is a great place to find out about the local history.
- You may not have a desire to get as up close and personal as Steve Irwin, but you'll still appreciate an array of birds and animals at Bandung Zoo.
- Travellers wanting to shop until they drop should check out Cihampelas Walk.
Ditch the car and journey to St. Borromeus Hospital by metro. Eka Holiday, the nearest station, is 0.5 kilometres away.
How much is a hotel room in St. Borromeus Hospital?
Hotels in St. Borromeus Hospital start at per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.