Hotels Near St. Armands Circle
More than just hotels
Apartments, cabins, holiday rentals and more, plus millions of reviews from Aussie & Kiwi travellers
Free cancellation on select hotels and 24/7 support, so you can book with confidence
Check hotel prices near St. Armands Circle
Top hotels near St. Armands Circle
St. Armands Circle is just one of those fantastic places that you ought to visit at least once.
This attraction certainly isn't the only drawcard the much-loved city of Sarasota has up its sleeve.
With 8 options within 3 kilometres of St. Armands Circle, reserving your ideal room ought to be easy. The Resort at Longboat Key Club (2 kilometres), the Lido Beach Resort (0.9 kilometres) and the Holiday Inn Lido Beach, Sarasota (0.5 kilometres) are all great possibilities.
Tourists trying to limit expenses will be delighted to know that there are a couple of reasonably-priced hotels and apartments available. You will sleep like a rock at the Captiva Beach Resort or the Siesta Beach Resorts And Suites.
If you're exploring around St. Armands Circle and want a tea or coffee, head to Blue Dolphin Cafe. Wander over to Columbia Restaurant for a hearty meal. Craving a beer? Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar is your top option.
Other Things to Do Near St. Armands CircleAfter you stop by St. Armands Circle, see what's happening in the surrounding area:
- On a summery day, there's nothing like flipping through a newspaper in Coolidge Park.
- On a nice day, spend a while walking around South Lido Park.
- Nature junkies should take some time to explore Sarasota BayWalk during their stay.
- If you're captivated by marine animals, spend some time at Mote Marine Aquarium. This wonderful place will capture your attention as soon as you step inside.
- If you consider yourself a keen birdwatcher, pencil in a visit to Quick Point Nature Reserve.
How much is a hotel room in St. Armands Circle?
Hotels in St. Armands Circle start at AU$177 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.